Growing up in the small state of Delaware I never gave a thought to the big city just thirty minutes away from me. While working on my Associates of Fine Arts in photography from Delaware College of Art and Design, I knew I wanted to continue my education and obtain a Bachelors degree and that is when I found Tyler School of Art at Temple University. Before I had even finished out my first year in Philadelphia I knew I wanted to live the rest of my life in this city. In my last year of college I was introduced to wedding photography, something I never thought I would find myself doing, but instantly I fell in love. From the small details to the couples love for one another it is always exciting to see how every moment of the day is unique and special to their personalities. My favorite part of the wedding day is our time with just the couple capturing their excitement and love on their wedding day. I am so thankful that I have found my passion at such a young age and look forward to all of the future couples I will have the honor of photographing.
- Owning a cat is on my bucket list, I just need to convince my
- I would choose a speakeasy over a club any day.
- I fully believe great eye shadow can make the perfect look.
- My decorative taste is 60’s antique meets contemporary.
- I have a fascination for retro neon signs.
- My favorite thing to do on a rare day off is cook, if you know a good
enchilada recipe send it my way.
- In my opinion a London Fog is underrated and more people should
be drinking it.
- My dream car would be to own a 1977 Toyota FJ40.
- Currently my favorite show is The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.