I grew up in a tiny town in Lancaster County, PA, but always knew I was a city girl, so when I finally came to Temple and Philly I knew instantly it was the place for me. Transferring to Tyler School of Art was one of the best decisions I’ve made for myself and my photography career. I freelanced my way through high school and college with the plan of starting my own business after graduation. But since the opportunity to work with TMI presented itself, I haven’t looked back!
My love for photography started around age 5 with a pink Barbie camera in my grandparent’s front yard. I’ve had a few different ideas of what of what I wanted to be when I grew up, but the one thing that never changed was that I always knew I’d be some kind of artist. If I wasn’t a photographer I would be an interior designer.
Photography is my pretty much my whole life. It is not only my job, but also my biggest passion, my major in school, and my hobby. I love being able to create art out of love. I’m so thankful I have a career where I can mesh my fine art background with my love of organization and planning, learning everything there is to know about photography and giving my clients images they will cherish for generations. My favorite part of wedding photography is simply the honor I feel in the couples choosing me to capture one of the biggest days of their lives, and trusting me to create photos that represent them and their love. I never get tired of seeing happy couples, shooting weddings makes me believe in love more than anything I’ve ever seen.
• I don’t drink coffee, I’m a vegetarian, I don’t like donuts and I only like cake on wedding days, everyone here thinks my food habits are weird.
• I love all animals, but especially my two cats.
• I don’t even mind moving because I love redecorating my homes.
• I love cooking and baking and I’m always up for trying a new recipe or dessert.
• I’m not a morning person and refuse to believe I ever will be.
• My mood on a daily basis highly depends on how I feel my hair looks.
• French fries are my favorite food group.